- How long one has to come to Shree Vilvam yoga centre to get rid of all the diseases?
According to Sivaguru there are no diseases, through the art of Vaasithega one can obtain such disease free thega. Number of days to attaining “ Ideal health” depends on sincerity of doing Vaasithega practices and the intensity of wastes in one’s body.
- To attain higher stages how long one should practice this art?
Minimum one year is required to get rid of physical bodily impurities accumulated due to food intake and whole life time for impurities transcending physical realities.
- What happens when a person leaves this art?
During the time of improving the breathing because of Vaasithega art, when the person stops to do Vaasithega practice, the unregulated breath patterns get affected and impurities start to accumulate because of not following food timings and food patterns which will leads to sufferings and becomes permanent.
- How many types of yogic exercises are there?
They are countless.
- What is the preferred time for practising this art?
Early morning hours between 4.30 AM and 6.30 AM only.
- On what should one concentrate while doing these yogic exercises?
One should concentrate on his/her breath.
- What happens when one does not concentrate during Vaasithega practice?
It takes a longer time to get rid of your sufferings. Hence do Vaasithega with concentration.
- Will the ‘period” for these yogic practices will be the same for everyone?
The period and yogic posture will be different, countless and individualistic.
- At what times should practitioners have their food?
Breakfast- 8.30 AM
Lunch- 1.30 PM
Dinner- 8.30 PM