Since 1996, Sivaguru Sivasithan has been guiding fellow beings to lead healthy life through Vaasi Thega. Sivaguru strives to take this art of healthy living to poor and underprivileged people, hence the cost to practice this art is such that it wouldn’t be a barrier to learn Vaasi Thega. Sivaguru treats everyone as one soul and hence there are no distinction because of gender, caste, creed, race, ethnic and economic status among those who practice Vaasi Thega. He considers relieving a soul from its suffering as a greatest help and he continues his work to touch as many lives.
Anyone who is interested to experience this holistic healing, are welcome to Shree Vilvam Yoga Center, Madurai, Tamil Nadu between 5 am to 6 am, any day to obtain more information about joining procedure .
- To obtain any information about Vaasi Thega one need to come to Shree Vilvam yoga centre, Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India.
- One can learn Vaasi Thega only by direct visit to the centre.
- For beginners, Sivaguru Sivasithan understands their Naadi and give yoga exercise accordingly. Based on whether they are from madurai or from other places, the number of days one need do exercise at the centre will be decided.
- One who practice Vaasi Thega shouldn’t take any medication.
- For one to join Vaasi Thega they should be a pure vegetarian.
- One should be aware of all rules and follow it diligently.
- One should do yoga under guidance of Sivaguru in Shree Vilvam yoga center.For practitioners from places other than Madurai, Sivaguru Sivasithan will guide and support them.